Job Location: US-PA-Wexford
What You'll Do
As a Geotechnical Project Manager, you have no problem successfully navigating competing priorities. Your technical expertise is something you take pride in, and you know how to exceed your clients’ expectations. Most of your career has been focused on geotechnical engineering consulting, and you have a passion for the industry. Your great communication skills help you interact with your team and clients with ease. You also have a “can do” attitude and are ready to take on any project thrown your way - and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want. For highlights of others who have taken their amazing skills and grown their careers with ECS see website.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing, and energized team - and your role is key to the success of ECS. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- Performing boring layouts and utility clearances
- Supervising drilling operations
- Performing geophysical surveys
- Classifying soils and assigning lab testing
- Geotechnical design and analysis
- Report and proposal preparation and review
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Managing client expectations
- Budgeting daily and ongoing activities as well as invoicing
- Marketing including daily on-going client interaction and development of a client database
- Want to experience what all this job really entails? See website.
What We're Looking For
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university; MS in geotechnical engineering preferred. Other similar engineering degrees considered if program is ABET accredited
- 4+ years of related experience in Geotechnical Engineering Consulting
- Licensed as an Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE)
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, Engineering Consulting Services (ECS) is a leader in geotechnical, construction materials, environmental, and facilities engineering. ECS is currently ranked 72 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms (ENR, 2019) and is honored as ENR Mid-Atlantic’s Design Firm of the Year (2018).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
For questions, see http://www.ecslimited.com/career-faq