Position: Structural Engineer
To apply: Please email resume to HR. See website for information about the company.
Description: The Design Engineer will design access equipment from concept, analysis, manufacturing to installation supervision. Projects will be both on team and individual levels.
Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering.
Structural steel design experience
FEA analysis (knowledge and experience in RISA)
AutoCAD and AutoCAD Inventor
Familiarity with design codes ASCE, ASD and AISC
PE license is a plusEssential Functions:
• Must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and structural design analysis
• Analyzes engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape and arrangement of parts.
• Assigns project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
• Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
• Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications and drawing releases.
• Prepares interim and completion project reports.