DiGioia Gray is seeking a Structural Engineer for our Transmission Line and Structural Engineering Service Line in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This entry-level position will primarily be focused on the structural and electrical (e.g. clearances) aspects of high and medium voltage transmission line design.
To apply send resume to email@example.com
- Supporting projects while being accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and to a level of quality expected by the client
- Structural modeling of transmission line elements for load capacity and electrical clearance
- Performing and evaluating line inspections with recommendations to the client
- Performing foundation designs
- Preparing construction documents
- Coordination with local utility, municipality, government, and contractor representatives
BS in Civil Engineering, with focus on structural engineering from an ABET accredited program.
For more information see attached job and company summary.