Entry to Mid Level Civil/Site Engineer
The Senior Civil/Site Engineer will be a key member of the Civil / Site design team responsible for various aspects of land development projects including site feasibility and conceptual planning, storm water management, grading, drainage and utility design, erosion and sediment control, permitting, and more. You may also conduct permitting research, due diligence, write specifications and reports. The Senior Engineer will work within AutoCAD and alongside the design team managers to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
Join our Civil/Site team and build your career alongside the best our industry has to offer. Whether facilitating a large warehousing complex, all-star sporting arena, residential development, or planning a mixed-use establishment in a downtown business district, joining Colliers Engineering & Design will accelerate YOUR success!
- Preparing construction drawings, plans, and project specifications
- Preparing hydrologic and hydraulic analyses, grading plans, street improvements, utilities and specifications
- Ensuring technical accuracy, standard engineering practices, and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various plans, reports and design documents
- Identifying problems, evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions to peers and management
- Collaborating with peers and management as necessary to complete work
- Assisting in performing basic storm water calculations and reporting
- Plotting and assembling civil engineering plans and reports
- Assisting other departments with engineering and technical support needs
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Ideally will possess a minimum of 2 years of related site/civil land development experience or possess relevant work experience
- EIT and/or PE preferred
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (PA)
- Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
What We Offer
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!
Please send your resume to Amber Newsome at email@example.com
Colliers Engineering & Design is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We are committed to ensuring that diversity and inclusion continues to be a strategic area of focus, not only as the right thing to do, but as one of the ways we will continue to lead our industry into the future. As part of this responsibility, we are on a progressive journey to foster an environment in which everyone at Colliers Engineering & Design feels respected and comfortable doing their best work while being their authentic selves regardless of background or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.