ASCE Member Login
• Your commitment to travel to Harrisburg on May 24, 2010 to participate in the day’s events.
• An hour or two of your time before the event to familiarize yourself with the findings of the PA Infrastructure Report Card (to be forwarded to registrants) and the industry positions on the funding needs for transportation and the proposed sales tax on A/E services.
• Satisfaction that you are involved in your community and improving Pennsylvania.
• The opportunity to start or strengthen your relationship with elected officials.
• Networking with other engineers from across Pennsylvania.
ASCE Pittsburgh Section. All Rights Reserved.
American Society of Civil Engineers - Pittsburgh SectionPO Box 165Wexford, PA 15090