Thank you for joining us at The Le Mont Restaurant
to present the 2016 ERYMC Awards!
View of Pittsburgh from the LeMont Restaurant - Come check it out!
- Nominees for the individual awards must be current ASCE members. The nominees should be active in their Section or Branch Younger Member Group or active in Section activities in those Sections or Branches that have yet to establish a Younger Member Group. Selection of the award winners will be based primarily upon their accomplishments.
- The time span considered for the award activity will be the ASCE fiscal year - October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015.
- Younger Members nominated for multiple awards will be considered for the most prestigious award for which they are nominated.
- Active members of Committee on Younger Members shall not be eligible for awards.
- Detailed awards criteria and point breakdowns can be downloaded here.
The 6 Awards Being Presented Are:
Awarded to a Younger Member who has demonstrated leadership potential in private sector civil engineering.
Brett Manzie, PE - Florida Section, Jacksonville Branch
Awarded to a Younger Member who has demonstrated leadership potential in public sector civil engineering.
Sarah Missenda, PE - Pittsburgh Section
Awarded to a Younger Member who has demonstrated outstanding leadership and participation in community service.
Jesse Gormley, PE - Philadelphia Section
Awarded to a Younger Member that has demonstrated outstanding support for one or more Student Chapters.
Alex Hinkle, EI - Florida Section, East Central Branch
Awarded for a Younger Member Group project that had a favorable and measurable impact on the community.
Nashville YMG - Tennessee Section, Nashville Branch
Awarded to an Outstanding Younger Member Group in each category (Large Group or Small Group), as judged by all Younger Member Groups in the Eastern Region.
Pittsburgh YMF - Pittsburgh Section
Three Sections have submitted applications for the Peers Group Award. All official delegate should review these applications and be prepared to vote on the winner by the end of Conference sessions on Friday.
And the nominees are....
The awards deadline is now past. We look forward to honoring some very worth recipients at the upcoming dinner. Hope you will join us!
Note: Do not send award applications to Lou, please use the e-mail provided above.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Special thanks to our local ERYMC Planning Committee
Chair: Karen Mueser
Co-Chair: Greg Holbrook
Fundraising Chair: Scott Duda
Program Chair: Linda Kaplan
Awards Chair: Lou Gualtieri
Friday Night Social Chair: Bill Confair
Saturday Night Awards Dinner Chair: Lauren Dziagwa
Outreach Event Chair: Leanne McConnell
YMF President: Sonya Flournoy