Article by Sam Shamsi
Starting June 2015, ASCE-Pittsburgh, in collaboration with the ASCE-National, is bringing hundreds of live and on-demand webinars to Pittsburgh section members at preferred rates.
ASCE’s webinars provide a convenient and effective method to earn PDHs/CEUs and gain practical, real-world knowledge. The webinars are developed by industry experts and cover a wide variety of technical and management topics. The ASCE-Pittsburgh Continuing Education Committee Page at <http://www.asce-pgh.org/continuingeducation> provides links to the extensive selection of Webinars available. Use promo code WEBPISEC to register at the Pittsburgh Section preferred rate!
One of the many benefits of utilizing the ASCE webinars is the free access to ASCE’s streamlined continuing education management system “myLearning“ – myLearning.asce.org. myLearning has been designed to fulfill and manage your professional development and license renewal requirements. Convenient myLearning features include:
- Ability to track all your PDHs/CEUs, including those from other providers.
- Printing and saving of professional development transcripts in case of a licensing agency audit of PDH records.
- Certificates of completion.
- Ability to find your records need in one location, including handouts, exams, and more.
- Means to easily identify the appropriate programs to meet your professional development needs.
For additional information or suggestions, please contact:
Sam Shamsi, PhD, PE, F.ASCE
Chair, Continuing Education Committee